Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't Waste Time or Time Will Waste You

Thursday afternoon and I'm done with classes for the week. Only one more week of school before finals.. and time keeps surprising me. I don't know if I like it. I don't want to see my days slip away, until they become unidentifiable and indistinguishable. But all I can do is try to live each day doing the simple things that make me happy. I'll listen to the stories of others until my ears go numb, cause honestly, all the answers are just out there in someone else's head..

Sugar


Olivia Maxwell






Sugar
(Fur coat)

Olivia
(Triple Five Soul Hoodie, GAP tank, ZARA leggings, Sarah's boots from a shoestore in Boston)

Me
('53 Vintage Naval coat, GAP plaid blouse, Jeff's old Diesel jeans that I cut into shorts, two hand-beaded belts I attached to each other, old and unidentifiable leggings, Olivia C's leg-warmers, Sperry boating shoes)

-t
Share

No comments: