Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wanna Have Sects?








Sorry for the lack of photo updates, I only seem to get good internet connection 30 percent of the time here..plus, I've been running around with Dina of course ;)

The other day Dina, her roommate Carinda and I went over to campus to try our hands at graffiti. They have this long wall that's for the students to graffiti on, which I thought was pretty cool. But, since it was our first time, we obviously aren't ready for the streets, especially since we decided to paint fishies, a panda, and a buddha saying "Wanna have sects?" Real bad-ass, right?

Either way, it was a lot of fun, and we'll probably do a second round some time before Friday. Hopefully this paint will come off my finger nails by then..my cuticles have been neon pink and orange for days..

-t
Share

No comments: