Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Black Rock







Photos taken Easter weekend in Ogunquit, Maine.

I absolutely love going to my friend Olivia's house in Maine. The beach is beautiful, black rocks, deep blue water..and trees everywhere. Just a really relaxing town that apparently turns into a crazy tourist hot spot in the summer..I'm excited to see what that's like.

I finished classes yesterday, so now I just have a few finals left. It feels good to sleep in and not worry about turning in my next assignment. Looking forward to feeling the weather warm up and seeing the college crowd slowly start to disperse..it'll be nice to have this place to myself :)

Also, found out this weekend I was accepted to Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, FL as a graphic design major..craaaazy..I'm so excited!

-t
Share

No comments: