Saturday, April 11, 2009

Monty Python Rabbit












Some pretty artwork, from various places on the internet.

Currently sitting on the couch in Olivia's living room in Ogunquit, Maine. It's very peaceful up here, and I love the small-town vibe. Some times I forget how nice it feels to sit in silence. While I love the activity and character of Boston, it's hard to truly feel alone when someone's car speakers' bass is rattling my bedroom windows at 4 in the morning four floors down..not to mention the little couple that searches for bottles in the dumpsters outside our apartment every morning without fail at about 6..Early bird gets the worm I guess...?

Excited to search for easter eggs tomorrow, and eat some of Olivia's dad's yummy homemade food..mmm Easter :)

-t
Share

No comments: