Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunshine in a Bag





Model, Magdelina Frackowiak, shot by photographer, Solve Sundsbo, for Vogue China April 2009. I love the colors, exaggerated volume, and overall mix of structure and fluidity..beautiful.

I've been finding it rather difficult to focus my thoughts lately, but I guess I've been feeling a little lost. I just feel like the space in between two words, not really belonging to either..I have no idea where I'm going to be next year, and I think I'm starting to feel the uncertainty. I just want to find that right place, one that's "me", to be happy and to feel inspired, to live simply and feel like I'm really a part of something. It's been a while since I've felt that way, and I think I'm the type of person that grows restless from monotony and the absence of adventure, so who knows, maybe this is just the change I needed..

-t
Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was the last time you felt part of something? Does this mean you're not coming back to Boston?

Taylor said...

When I was in Australia my first semester..I had an amazing experience there and it really changed my life. I'm not sure if I'll be coming back..I've applied to other schools so right now I'm just waiting to see what happens..