Thursday, January 15, 2009

D. It is written

Jeffrey




Happy.


Corey

Corey, Jeff & Seabass

Jeffrey and Seabass left today..it was so much fun having them here, and now things are quiet again at the apartment. I kinda miss the noise, it makes me feel alive even in the dead of winter. And there's never a dull moment or an absence of laughter with those two around. Miss you Jeff!

We saw Slumdog Millionaire last night and it was sooo, so good. I really liked it. All the scenes had a place, and fit into the plot perfectly. It reminded me of an episode of LOST, where everyone's past is affecting their present, and everything they've learned is put to the test. And it was nice knowing the answer to the million-dollar question, I've always loved the Three Musketeers..

The cold has been forcing me to wear layers of tights..now this is just getting silly. I just want to wear what I want to wear AHHH! Please?

-t
Share

No comments: