Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maybe when it's day, it's cold..


The sun is finalllly shining today..too bad it's just as windy as ever..
I've been writing in my dream journal more lately, which is good cause for a while there I felt like I couldn't remember any of my dreams. It feels good to write them down, and it's strange because I can start to recall things I had forgotten in the dream as I'm writing it.

There is this horribly annoying high-pitched squeal that's been going on outside my window allll morning. I wish I could do something about it, but I couldn't even begin to tell you where it's coming from..ehh.

Well, here are some outfits from the past few days..




(Vintage pearled hat that belonged to my grandmother, UO plaid shirt-dress, UO cardigan, Free People tights and socks, Blowfish boots)



(Free People hat, UO scarf, UO cardigan, MinkPink long-sleeve shirt I got in AUS, Kimachi & Blue sweater tank, H&M belt, Forever 21 shorts and leg-warmers, black tights, Lacoste snow-boots)

Keep warm!

-t
Share

No comments: