Sunday, January 11, 2009

Faintest snow keep falling

Sooo happy I don't have class tomorrow morning..basically makes it a three-day weekend. Plus, next weekend is an actual three-day weekend! Jeffrey and Seabass are on their way to Boston right now from Buffalo and I've been dying with anticipation all day..especially since Jeff's estimated time of arrival is subject to change every 15 minutes. I just hope they don't mind parking in a foot of snow..Speaking of which, Olivia Maxwell and I walked all the way home from the Hill at 12 am while it was snowing..and it was glorious :)








Olivia wearing:
(Zara coat, Free People scarf, vintage slip, my grandmother's old sweater, secondhand belt, black tights, Free People leg-warmers, my old horseback riding boots)

I'm wearing:
(Vintage beret, UO coat, cardigan and scarf, vintage choker, Free People thermal and dress, black tights, Free People socks, Blowfish boots)

-t
Share

No comments: