Saturday, February 21, 2009

Out There








Here are some of the pictures I took during Cute is What We Aim For's set on Tuesday at the Palladium in Worcester, MA. Unfortunately I was too lazy to get my camera from the bus when they played at the Fillmore in New York, but I guess I already have about 500 pictures of them playing..ehhh. It's funny to watch Jeff in the midst of his guitar-playing alter-ego, completely entranced in what he's doing and jumping all over the stage and flying past me, making those funny faces only musicians make,.. :)

But all in all, it's amazing to see how far they've come as a band and as individuals. I love every single one of them so much, and I can honestly say they have all made an unforgettable impression on my life. I can't believe I've been with Jeffrey for almost three years now, and that we've managed to live separate lives together, if that makes any sense..I just know I'm lucky, I really, truly am.

-t
Share

No comments: