Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre-show








1. Me, 2-3. Sandra, 4. Alexis and Sandra, 5-8. Me, Alexis and Sandra.

So I went to Jeff's show at the Palladium in Worcester, Mass. I was planning on going home that night, and only brought my purse, aka my camera, wallet, and soon-to-be-dead phone, but was kidnapped, thus landing myself in New York, but I can't complain ;)

I got to hang out with my favorite girls who I never get to see, Alexis and Sandra, and of course, Jeffrey, and ended up going to Sandra's new place in Queens, walking around in the 30-minute snow in Times Square, and eventually ending up back on the bus in Union Square to avoid the cold. Then took the bolt bus the next day at 9 am back to Boston, with nothing at all except an O magazine this woman gave me on the bus. Oh well, it was worth it. Luckily Jeff saved me with one of his long t-shirts so I didn't have to wear the same outfit 3 days in a row..

-t
Share

No comments: