Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Something that's shimmering and white"

Mary-Kate for Interview Magazine.

"I like change. I've never really had much consistency in my life, you know, from everyday work to my living situation to whether or not I'm going to be in L.A. The one constant thing in my life is my friends and family, which is all I need. But I've been in the same place for a while now, since last year, so that's a start. I kind of settled there and I'm happy for right now."

And apparently, the Olsens have shoes coming out soon.. :)

-t
Share

6 comments:

Daniella said...

olsen shoes? Can't wait!
Cute post.

Taylor said...

thank you! yeah, I'm really excited to see what they look like..

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for the chocolate recommendations, ohh MK is my favorite person! =]

xxx

Molly said...

she looks incredible
mxx

Papillon said...

I've heard about the shoes! omg. I bet they'll be so cool. Can't wait!

I really adore your blog! It has a very genuine personal touch! xxxxx

Taylor said...

thank you, I really appreciate that!