Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We all scream for-





(Hot Topic sunglasses, Vintage military coat, Free People scarf, secondhand dress, UO tights, old field hockey socks, old horseback riding boots)

It was suuuuch a nice day out in Boston, I couldn't believe it! I woke up to warm sunlight pouring through the blinds of our bedroom's bay window, and instantly knew it was going to be a good day. It's funny how much warm weather can change a city. People were out walking around, biking, sitting on benches, taking pictures, smiling for once and simply enjoying the nice 50-something degree day. It was nice to see :) The first pic is of a guy I saw out skateboarding by the Christian Science building, and the second is of Olivia, eating her Birthday Cake Remix.

I also got to wear this dress today that I got back in the fall at Second Time Around on Newbury in Boston. I remember it was on the mannequin and I asked one of the girls that worked there how much it was, and she said, "probably pretty expensive." My heart sank a little, but was instantly lifted when she said, "Oh! it's $15." Yesss! I love when things like that happen..

-t
Share

No comments: