Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Piercing







Photos from various places, I can't remember where exactly. But I've always found black and white photography  inspiring, so I thought I's post them.

I can't wait for midterms to be over, then.. Spring Break! (which I finally figured out yesterday). On Saturday I'm going to visit my friend Dina in Sarasota, FL, where she goes to Ringling, which is an amazing art school. I can't wait! It'll be nice to have some sunshine, warmth and sand between my toes :) And then we'll be flying home to DC for a few days, even though my parents will unfortunately be at my bay house so I won't get to see them..And finally, Amanda, Dina and I will be driving back up to Boston so that they can spend their Spring Break avec moi, wahoo! Lots of traveling, but then again, it's one of my favorite things, so I really wouldn't have it any other way. Just wish I could see Jeff though, but then again, we don't always get everything..

-t
Share

No comments: